KNIME Rest API

Hi,

I am looking into KNIME Rest APIs to execute a KNIME workflow. I have added a Workflow Service Input expecting a flow variable, but not sure what the format is to pass parameters to the API.

Any ideas?

Hi @Willem ,

Maybe this example helps to understand the process? Prediction Service – KNIME Hub

Also see here for the general documentation on Workflow Services in case you haven’t seen this yet: KNIME Workflow Invocation Guide

3 Likes

Hi Roland,

I think there has been some confusoin in my question. I am trying to call the workfow via API calls from PostMan for example. I think this doesn’t work with “Workflow Service Input” nodes as it doesn’t seem to enable parameters in the Rest API call. The “Container Input” nodes do seem to do that. I need to be able to pass parameters to the Rest API end point.
When using “Container Input” nodes it does seem to work. Only think that I am struggling with now is to test the API using Postman. I am not sure what settings to use. I have created an access token for the workflow, but not able to get the workflow to execute using Post.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.