knime-sdk-setup: not able to choose minor KNIME versions

Hi Team,

While setting up knime-sdk-setup, I am not able to choose a particular minor version, say 4.1.1.
What I can choose is the branch as releases/2019-12 but it always gets me the latest which is 4.1.2 as of now.

Is there a way to set up my sdk with 4.1.1?
We need 4.1.1 as sdk setup, as we ship this particular KNIME version in our upcoming product release.

Thanks
Ravikiran

Hi @ravikiran,

As far as I can tell you now, we only publish the latest release of each release branch to the update sites.
Is there are specific reason you want to use 4.1.1 and not 4.1.2 as the latter contains bug fixes?
I can help you get this set up in either case.

best,
Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,

Our testing infrastructure uses KNIME 4.1.1 (if we need to upgrade this we need to go through some process which we cant do very frequently) to run workflows in batch mode. And we keep on adding new workflows to our testing list.

Now if I need to create a test workflow using my knime-sdk-setup and add it to the testing infrastructure, then that workflow will be of version 4.1.2 and the same cannot be tested in batch by 4.1.1.

I can help you get this set up in either case.

This would be of great help. Please let me know how to setup 4.1.1 in my knime-sdk-setup.

Thanks
Ravikiran

Hi @ravikiran,

you can download a zipped update site of the 4.1.1 release here: https://www.knime.com/download-previous-versions
You can then create a new target platform definition using the zip file as update site.

best,
Gabriel

Thanks Gabriel. That’s good to know.