KNIME SDK Setup - Problem

Hi,
I try to get the KNIME SDK in shape for development under Windows 10. I have Eclipse 4.13 (RCP+RAP Developers), Java AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.232.09-openj9.
I activated the basic target platform(releases/2019-06) and I was able to launch KNIME. So far, so good.
But when I try to execute a node, I get error messages. I tried the Data Generator node as well as the Table Creator node.
KNIME Console looks like this:

***         Welcome to KNIME Analytics Platform v4.0.2.v201909300911       ***
***               Copyright by KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland               ***
Log file is located at: C:\Users\niederle\knimeDEV\runtime-KNIME\.metadata\knime\knime.log
ERROR CategorySorter                  CODING PROBLEM	After-ID 'org.knime.dynamic.js.v30.DynamicJSNodeFactory#Sunburst Chart' of [org.knime.js.base.node.viz.tableeditor.TableEditorViewNodeFactory] does not exist - in plug-in org.knime.js.views
ERROR CategorySorter                  CODING PROBLEM	After-ID 'org.knime.dynamic.js.v30.DynamicJSNodeFactory#Pie/Donut Chart' of [org.knime.js.base.node.viz.plotter.roc.ROCCurveNodeFactory] does not exist - in plug-in org.knime.js.views
ERROR CategorySorter                  CODING PROBLEM	After-ID 'org.knime.dynamic.js.v30.DynamicJSNodeFactory#Histogram' of [org.knime.js.base.node.viz.plotter.lift.LiftChartNodeFactory] does not exist - in plug-in org.knime.js.views
ERROR CategorySorter                  CODING PROBLEM	After-ID 'org.knime.dynamic.js.v30.DynamicJSNodeFactory#Conditional Box Plot' of [org.knime.js.base.node.viz.decisiontree.classification.DecisionTreeViewNodeFactory] does not exist - in plug-in org.knime.js.views
ERROR CategorySorter                  CODING PROBLEM	After-ID 'toolintegration' of [Id: community Name: Community Nodes After-id: toolintegration] does not exist - in plug-in org.knime.base
ERROR CategorySorter                  CODING PROBLEM	After-ID 'social-media' of [Id: report Name: Reporting After-id: social-media] does not exist - in plug-in org.knime.base
ERROR Data Generator       0:1        Execute failed: Could not find tenured space
ERROR Table Creator        0:2        Execute failed: org.knime.core.data.util.memory.MemoryAlertSystem (initialization failure)

I will attach the log file. Any idea what goes wrong?
Best,
Antje

knime.log (18.8 KB)

KNIME doesn’t work with the OpenJ9 JIT. Please use the HotSpot JIT instead.

Like @thor said, please check which JRE is selected in the launch configuration.

Good to know, I’ll give it a try.
When downloading AdoptOpenJDK, I had to select the JVM. This help-comment made me selecting OpenJ9:

Eclipse OpenJ9 is the VM from the Eclipse community. It is an enterprise-grade VM designed for low memory usage and fast start-up and is used in IBM’s JDK. It is suitable for running all workloads.

It might be good to put it into the documentation, that KNIME does only work with HotSpot (or did I miss that point somewhere?)

Best,
Antje