KNIME Server job manager factory error

while trying to run a workflow on Knime server, I got the following error thrown. By isolating some group of Nodes, I could detect that the nodes for Google Authentication or, more probably, Google Sheets Connector/Updater are causing that error

ERROR pool-5-thread-2 LoadWorkflowTask Could not load workflow ‘http://xxxxxxxx/knime-prod/rest/v4/repository/Users/yyyyyy/orderbook_analysis:data’ for da089a98-6c20-4fad-a417-a89f04b5eb5b: Errors loading workflow ‘orderbook_analysis’: Status: Error: orderbook_analysis 4 loaded with errors
Status: Error: Can’t restore node execution job manager: Unknown job manager factory id “org.knime.testing.streaming.testexecutor.StreamingTestNodeExecutionJobManagerFactory” (job manager factory possibly not installed?)
com.knime.enterprise.utility.ExecutorException: Errors loading workflow ‘orderbook_analysis’: Status: Error: orderbook_analysis 4 loaded with errors
Status: Error: Can’t restore node execution job manager: Unknown job manager factory id “org.knime.testing.streaming.testexecutor.StreamingTestNodeExecutionJobManagerFactory” (job manager factory possibly not installed?)
at com.knime.enterprise.executor.JobPool.loadWorkflow(JobPool.java:230)
at com.knime.enterprise.executor.msgq.actions.LoadWorkflowTask.loadWorkflow(LoadWorkflowTask.java:136)
at com.knime.enterprise.executor.msgq.actions.LoadWorkflowTask.lambda$0(LoadWorkflowTask.java:111)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

any ideas how to solve that problem. I already installed KNIME Streaming Execution (BETA)

Hello,

I think we’d probably need more information from the logs to dig into the root cause of this issue. Please write in to support@knime.com, reference this post, and provide your server/executor logs, and we’ll see what we can dig up.

Thanks,
Nickolaus

thanks for your response. after updating to KNIME Server 4.12 and AP >= 4.3.1
the workflow runs perfectly.
the error was caused by the Google Sheets Writer.
we have not got problems by running that workflow locally on executor 4.3.0