KNIME Server stops scheduling jobs

Our KNIME Server does stop to schedule our server jobs after a while (since the new update to Version 4.8). I can’t find any error logs on the server that would show why it doesn’t start new jobs that are scheduled.
Help! :blush:

Hi @stofffetzen,

I can’t find any error logs on the server that would show why it doesn’t start new jobs that are scheduled.

Does that mean you can’t find the logs, or the logs you find do not contain any information regarding the scheduling problems? Have you tried setting up the schedules anew after the update? The newest version of KNIME Server is 4.10 and 4.8 is already quite old again. Maybe updating to the latest KNIME Server might help? Please also make sure that your KNIME Server and its executor are compatible according to the compatibility matrix.
Kind regards
Alexander

I can’t find error log files, there are no errors logged in log files.
Besides that i made a mistake, we are currently using Server version 4.10.0.3fae2e72f6. How can i check which executor version we have installed?

Hi,
good to know that you are up-to-date. Do you have access to the server’s administration panel? There should be a button “Administration” on the top-right of your WebPortal. If you click that and then “Download Server Log Files”, you should get a zip file containing all logs. If you can run the executor in a graphical environment, you can go to Help -> About KNIME Analytics Platform and check the version there.
Kind regards
Alexander

The Executor Version is Version 4.1.0. I downloaded all log files, they are 400 MB big. How can i send you them?