Knime SharePoint Online Connector: Issues with variable working directory

Hi all,

I want to use the SharePoint online Connector and I need to control the “Working Directory” with a variable.
Everytime I reset the Workflow, I get the warning: “Invalid Settings: Working directory must be an absolute path that starts with ‘/’.” and I can not save the config and therefore not run the workflow.

It must be a bug, because the variable starts with a ‘/’ and even if I use a direct path (via “Browse…”) as alternative I get the same warning.
I don’t know what to do else, do you have any idea?

Thank you in advance!
Sarah

Welcome to the KNIME Forum @Sarah_Fr4

In order to understand better the issue, could you please share the workflow (without sensitive data) so we can reproduce it? Also it would be helpful if you can share the URL and Workflow Directory that you are giving in the Settings windows (again, you can hide the sensitive part).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dear @josegallardo,

thank you for reaching out to me. Since I am new to the Knime Forum - is a screenshot of the workflow sufficient or do you want me to send you the workflow as file?

BR
Sarah

Hello again @Sarah_Fr4

If is possible (in the case there are sensitive data you can change for fake data) I would prefer the workflow in order to reproduce the same problem with the configuration you have.

Waiting for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.