KNIME TeamSpace and reporting

Hi there!

I found that advanced batch executor (which has -reportFile argument) is contained in KNIME TeamSpace. What exactly is TeamSpace?

I’m wondering because I would like to create a workflow which automatically generates pdf and sends it to mail based on given input i.e. some kind of reporting.

Suggestions are welcome :slight_smile:

Br,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

KNIME Server (Small, Medium or Large) are all capable of executing a workflow (with parameters) on a schedule and emailing a PDF report. It’s also possible to build up self-service workflows that can be executed via the WebPortal allowing users to run a workflow a change specific parameters, and either generate a downloadable PDF, or a webpage with interactive JavaScript views.

Best,

Jon

Hi Jon!

thank you. What about advanced batch executor and KNIME TeamSpace? Is that still actual?

Br,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

TeamSpace is no longer a standalone product and is a feature of KNIME Server Large. The Advanced Batch Executor is part of the TeamSpace feature. As mentioned in my previous post, the KNIME Server Small can replicate the features of both TeamSpace and the Advanced Batch Executor.

Best,

Jon

Hi Jon!

I get it. Thank you.

Br,
Ivan