我们是来自中国的KNIME爱好者

我们来自中国,我们希望可以在这里与大家用中文交流

您好 @zonefound,欢迎来到 KNIME 论坛!

是的,我们可以用中文回复,如下图:

但最好用英语给我们写信。:blush:

您对 KNIME 有任何具体问题吗 ? 谢谢。

祝你有美好的一天
Ael

There are many KNIME users in China, is there a dedicated Chinese community where we can communicate in Chinese

Hi @zonefound

Thank you for replying in english. Glad to read that KNIME is popular in China and has many followers too.

There is no Chinese community dedicated to KNIME yet in the forum. The language communities currently existing in the KNIME forum are for Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish speakers. Maybe @ScottF can advise if you want to create a specific Chinese community in the KNIME forum.

Best,
Ael

Yes, we would like to create a Chinese community to let us know how to go about it, thanks!

不客气。 这是我的荣幸。
亲切的问候。
Ael

Hi @zonefound and welcome to the forum.

We have noticed interest in KNIME growing in China lately - glad you have found the community here. :slight_smile: For us to have a dedicated subcategory for China, we need someone who is a native speaker who can monitor that category and help with questions.

We are in contact with a few different people who are willing to help us with that, but as of right now we’re not quite ready to set it up fully.

When it becomes available, look for it in the #special-interest-groups section.

In the meantime, please feel free to post your questions and we’ll do our best to help.

3 Likes

I noticed that too @ScottF I have also seen interests from Indonesia lately, both on the forum and through LinkedIN where I received connection requests after my Avatar tool article was shared by @roberto_cadili … Knime is gaining visibility… I can still remember about a year ago, there were zero job posts where I live that mentioned Knime as one of the software knowledge required. But now, there are a few posts (recently), although it seems to be limited to one or two companies. It’s interesting to watch the progress of things from the side!

3 Likes