Role: Lead Treasury Analyst / SME [Python & KNIME]
This position is a Lead Analyst and a SME representing the client at various project working groups. Lead analyst will be a key participant in execution of various
This position is a Lead Analyst and a SME representing client business at various project working groups. Lead analyst will be a key participant in execution of various Business and Regulator mandated initiatives and will also provide governance and program oversight as required. This position will be a subject matter expert within client and work with various functions (i.e. Controllers, Risk, Technology, Tax, Regulatory, etc.) across the firm to assist in client’s strategic project and change agenda.
- 5-10 years of experience within Financial Services or Consulting Services
- Python programming and KNIME analytics platform
- Work closely with Business, Finance, Project Managers and Technology Partners to understand the business requirements.
- Act as subject matter expert on behalf of the business to assist in requirements setting for strategic initiatives and transformation
- Assist on multiple projects and be accountable for delivering business initiatives & Regulatory requirements for the CTI Business
- Provide data analysis to support various stages of the project
- Track general progress of the various initiatives, escalating all risks and issues daily and succinctly present project updates and progress at an executive level on a periodic basis
- Chair working group meetings with various stakeholders (Trading Desks, Product Control, Risk, Operations) as required