Role: Lead Treasury Analyst / SME [Python & KNIME]
This position is a Lead Analyst and a SME representing the client at various project working groups. Lead analyst will be a key participant in execution of various
This position is a Lead Analyst and a SME representing client business at various project working groups. Lead analyst will be a key participant in execution of various Business and Regulator mandated initiatives and will also provide governance and program oversight as required. This position will be a subject matter expert within client and work with various functions (i.e. Controllers, Risk, Technology, Tax, Regulatory, etc.) across the firm to assist in client’s strategic project and change agenda.
- 5-10 years of experience within Financial Services or Consulting Services
- Python programming and KNIME analytics platform
- Work closely with Business, Finance, Project Managers and Technology Partners to understand the business requirements.
- Act as subject matter expert on behalf of the business to assist in requirements setting for strategic initiatives and transformation
- Assist on multiple projects and be accountable for delivering business initiatives & Regulatory requirements for the CTI Business
- Provide data analysis to support various stages of the project
- Track general progress of the various initiatives, escalating all risks and issues daily and succinctly present project updates and progress at an executive level on a periodic basis
- Chair working group meetings with various stakeholders (Trading Desks, Product Control, Risk, Operations) as required
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.