log analysis 2.0 - output-Download

Hi

Thanks for this log analysis 2.0 tool. Can you help to guide how to export the final output to pdf or excel or html .

Regards
Narayanan.

Hi Narayanan,
For this you can use our BIRT integration. You can send the data to the BIRT engine using Data to Report, then just drag&drop it into the WYSIWYG report editor.
Kind regards,
Alexander

2 Likes

Thank you Alex for the reply.

I have tried to use Data to Report and Clicked the BIRT but no components listing under Dataset view in the BIRT

Regards
Narayanan.

Hi Narayanan,
That is because the data to report node needs a table input. When it is executed successfully (green) you will see the dataset.
Kind regards
Alexander

1 Like

Thanks Alex for the reply.

I have executed the workflow and got the output in the Log explorer (Ref-Figure 1 shows Green).

I think the input to the Data to Report from Log explorer is incorrect which couldnt get the data from Log Explorer node? May be we need to link from each of the logs to “Data to Report” but that also works for one node. Please suggest your comments.

Hi Narayanan,
You cannot directly send the output from the Log Explorer as image to the Data to Report node. The Data to Report node expects a table input. The interactive view created by the Log Explorer is built upon a KNIME-specific visualization and layout engine, while our reporting uses BIRT. So you will need to create a report in BIRT, send the data to it, and then fill the BIRT report with data. The process is described here: Getting Started with BIRT in KNIME | KNIME.
Kind regards,
Alexander

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.