Loop over columns to spot some strings

Hi everybody I am trying to loop over several columns in order to spot specific string values (which are Excel errors in values #REF!, #DIV/0!,#VALUE!, #NAME?, etc.), at the end I want to append the columns that meet such criteria. 

Thank you

Hi,

and what is the question? :-) 

Is it not working? 

Cheers, Iris 

You might also want to check this example: https://www.knime.org/nodeguide/control-structures/loops/looping-over-all-columns-and-manipulation-of-each

There the usage of the column looping is explained.

Cheers, Iris 

Hi Iris yeah it is not working and I will have a look on the link that you provided

Cheers

Hi Iris I managed to solve the problem, but I have the following escenarios: 

SAME AMOUNT OF RECORDS WITH ERRORS IN THE COLUMNS ALL COLUMNS HAVE ERRORS OUTPUT ERROR MESSAGE
SCENARIO 1 NO NO DOES NOT WORK Tables can't be joined, non matching row counts: 7 vs. 0
SCENARIO 2 NO YES DOES NOT WORK Tables can't be joined, non matching row counts: 4 vs. 1
SCENARIO 3 YES YES WORK OK N/A

In the first scenario not all the columns have errors (or strings that I want to spot with the node Reference Row Filter) and the amount of records differs in the correspondent columns, for that reason the error message says 7 vs 0.

In the second scenario all the columns have errors but the amount of records differs in the columns, for that reason the error message says 4 vs 1.

In last scenario everything works as is the least realistic one (just being sarcastic).

I wonder if there is a way to append several columns with different dimentions like the Concatenate optional in node with the option union of columns?

Best Regards