I had a similar problem myself for a client I contracted on. They had a list of keywords they considered to be part of the name prefix. The list was substantial. It included miltary ranks, religious titles, poltical titles etc and multiple languages so it needed to handle Mr., Heir and Singnor. What I did was looped through each word of the name field comparing it against the know list of prefixes. When I found a word not know to be a prefix, I marked that as the spot where the actual name began and removed the rest of the string before that into the name prefix. Here is a sample of how I did that. NamePrefix Parse.knwf (173.9 KB)
Well. Dont know but if i want use a loop. How is it possible to use one input table and get one output table.
In my first example it wasn’t possible to get out one table. I just got one big table which iterated added the common tables