Mae-To-SD node showed an error message

Hi,

An error message “Execute failed: SCHRODINGER variable not set” was shown after I tried to run the titled node on Knime 4.1.1, it had worked on Knime 4.0 without variable, though.
Could you please help me to run this node without error message.

Kind regards.

Hello,

The error message you receive most likely caused if the SCHRODINGER environment variable is not set before starting Knime.
You can do this in the command line or you can use the File > Preferences > Knime > Schrodinger menu option and set the SCHRODINGER installation location here.
You can find more information regarding this from the following link from our website: https://www.schrodinger.com/kb/1696

I hope this helps, but if the problem still remains, please contact us directly by writing to help@schrodinger.com and we would be happy to help further.

Many thanks,

Katalin

1 Like

Hi Katalin,

I am also struggling to get the Knime nodes to work. I have set the SCHRODINGER installation location under the Preferences on the machine that is set to execute the nodes, and the Knime nodes appear to work fine in the Knime GUI. But on the WebPortal I still get complaints about the license not being checked out (which it is under the Preferences) and the SCHRODINGER variable not being set:

ERROR Glide Grid Reader 0:40: Execute failed: SCHRODINGER variable not set

Please advise. This is Knime 4.3.1 with server 4.12 and Schrdöinger Suite 2020-4.

Thank you/Evert

Hi Evert,

Thanks very much for your message. I believe this issue is specific when running the nodes through Web Portal and I will check on this further and as you have also created a support ticket recently I will follow-up with you directly on this issue through the Schrodinger support ticket if this is ok.

Many thanks,

Katalin

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.