Maths Calculation

Hello !! Knime Experts!

Hope you are doing well.

I am facing issue do some maths calculation.Just need your guidance how to solve it.

Requirement:
Days Sales in Receivables Index=
[Trade Receivable- FINANCIAL(2019)/Revenue from operations(2019)]/[Trade Receivable- FINANCIAL(2018)/Revenue from operations(2018)]

Gross Margin Index=
[{Revenue from operations(2018)-Cost of Consumption(2019)}/Revenue from operations(2018)]/[{Revenue from operations(2019)-Cost of Consumption(2019)}/Revenue from operations(2019)]

Input Data:

Parameters Amt 2018 Amt 2019
Trade Receivable- FINANCIAL 50 55
Revenue from operations 78 83
Cost of Consumption 53 58

Please help me to create workflow…

Thanks in Advance :blush:

Is this all the data?
You can try to put all in one row with UnGroup and Transpose and then do the calculations or you can try with python.

1 Like

Hi!! @andrejz

No, but pattern is same.

@andrejz Don,t know why ? Ungroup is not working for me.

Hi,
Sorry … I have in mind UnPivot and not UnGroup

Try this two possible solutions… Math.knwf (47.1 KB)

Is this what you want?

Kind regards
Andrej

2 Likes

hi @andrejz thanks… it worked

Just 1 question…
image for this python need to be installed in our system or we can directly write script in given node… ?

Hi,

Yes Python must be installed.
The instructions are here: https://docs.knime.com/latest/python_installation_guide/index.html

Kind regards
Andrej

2 Likes

Hello there,

you can prepare your data (have all values in one row) with Pivoting node only. Configure it without group columns, pivoting column is Parameters and add Amt 2018 and 2019 with aggregation method first.

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.