Microsoft authentication failed to conect sharepoint

I Tried using 3 ways but it didn’t work, using archive .BAT
I Tried using username and Password and it didn’t work.

If I use running Knime it works. Using archive .bat it didn’t work

I used this code in archive .bat==>

start “” “C:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe” -nosave -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=“C:\Users\efim\knime-workspace\GeraBalancete”

exit

@Aldemir I think you will have to provide credentials since a password you might have entered and saved will be reset as configured in the call.

It might look something like this

I have not tried such a thing with batch.

I don’t know how to aplly this solution in Sharepoint. I’m using Microsoft Authentication. I put my password in the node but using .BAT it doesn’t work.

@Aldemir the question will be how the username and password are still there when you close the workflow and execute it via a batch file (in your screenshots you use interactive login which will not be there in case of a batch start).

One scenario might look like this, storing the password and usename in variables - do I need to stress that this is a possible high security risk?

In addition there is a collection of Sharepoint nodes be @AnotherFraudUser thet you might want to explore. From my experience you will have to try several things since there might be (wisely so) additional layers of security like firewalls and additional authentications. And things might be further complicated by the fact you are trying this via batch. A KNIME server might be the easier and better solution.

The company is thinking about to use Knime Server and it will be easier to do how you explained.

1 Like

I Aldmir.

Have You tried to map a network drive to sharepoint and use it as a normal letter?

Ex: map command for drive r:
net use r: https://some.portal.org/documents [password] user:domainName[username]

Ex: command for copy
copy c:\somefile.txt r:\somefile.txt

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.