Microsoft Authentication in Batch mode issue

Hi there :slight_smile:

I am having an issue getting an oAuth token from microsoft using the batch mode.
My company’s expiration policy is 1h so when I need to fetch some files to work some KNIME magic in the morning, I get a “not Authenticated” message from the console log.

Here are the steps I took and a screenshot of the workflow and the batch mode log:

• Login interactively to allow KNIME application access, R/W

• Changed login method to “Username/Password” so token can be requested without popup (works once you reset the node, etc)

• reset all nodes and reran all the nodes - Test passed

• reset all the nodes,+ save

• run cmd to knime folder and “test” workflow with options (-consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -reset)

Console log states that the connection is no longer available

Please, if anyone can help me figure out why this does not work in batch mode, or what I am doing wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
Kindly
G

1 Like

I have a similar issue on this one. Been trying to run a workflow with Microsoft Authenticator in it and Batch Mode is unable to put it running even though the authentication mode of connection is already set as Username/Password authentication. It works fine with no issues if via KNIME Workbench but it seems unable to run the node and obtain the needed tokens.

I’ve been able to do it using a Token File.

On the ‘Authentication mode’ drop-down select Interactive Authentication, and then you’ll be able to login in a Browser, and then those credentials will be saved in a Token File. See screenshot below for example:

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Neither this solution worked here =(.
Is there any other way to make it work?
Still showing “not Authenticated” message.

It actually worked after several times not authenticated, I just waited and it happened!

Nice! It works!!! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.