Microsoft SQL Server connection.

Hi Team,

I want to have connection with Microsoft SQL Server with KNIME.but i am facing the below error.

ERROR Microsoft SQL Server Connector 2:59:24 Execute failed: Could not create connection to database: The TCP/IP connection to the host 95.177.215.124, port 1433 has failed. Error: “Connection timed out: no further information. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.”.

Can you please help me to resolve that.

Thanks,

You can increase timeout in SQL Server JDBC configuration. But, first make sure in SSMS you can connect. The message sounds as network issue.

Hi,Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
Yes its not timeout error as i already checked with increase time,
Can you please help me in how to make sure that we connect properly as i am entering all the credential right but still not connecting.

It could be a little tricky. If you use a database connection just fill the fields. For Windows connection u need to submit parameter integratedsecurity=true and in Use username &password fill the name.