Move files

I have a folder where every few minutes new files are saved. Now I like to move the files that are present at the moment are moved to another folder.

I was searching for a node to move files to another folder, but first only could find the node “Copy/Move files (Legacy)”. But don’t know how to use this node
Then I found the node “Transfer Files”. In this node you can add a source folder and a destination folder where you want to move the files.

But the files are copied to the destination folder and stays also in the source folder. As an option you can select “delete source files/ folder”. But I only want to delete the source files an not the source folder.

Has anyone an idea how you only move the files from one folder to another folder?

Thanks

Hello @RonG,

Transfer Files node is the node you are looking for together with mentioned Delete source files/ folder option. Note that this option will only delete folders if Folder option is used.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi Ipazin,

So I like to move all files in a folder, but don’t want to delete the folder.
Now I see the option Mode: “Files in folder” and this does the job

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @RonG,

Files in folder is definitely option to use. Glad to hear it’s working now :wink:

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.