New Row Filter neither supports wildcard, regex, boundary filtering etc.

Hey Mike,

I currently don’t have a selenium license so I can’t test it, but we have fixed something for the row filter that more columns should now show up with the newly released 5.3.1. Could you give it a try and report back?

Greetings,
Daniel

2 Likes

Hey Daniel,

I already updated to the latest version and will check a few things later today.

Best
Mike

1 Like

Hi @DanielBog,

apologize for the delayed response. I required some time to catch up after vacations …

About the 5.3.1 release here are a few remarks which I also notice happen to apply to the row splitter node to some extend:

1. Basic filter options like wildcard, regex etc. are back and seem working well
  2. Path Type is not supported

3. Edge Case for Row Index: Out of Bounds filter can be chosen (i.e. row number zero or less)
4. Negate option(s) inconsistent: Equal and Unequal or missing and not missing are possible but a negate option for Wildcard or RegEx does not exist. For consistency reasons but also to clean up the drop down, I’d suggest to:
4.1 Remove the negated options
4.2 Replace the options of Case matching by the icon “Aa” from the column filter node
4.3 Add the arrow icon from the column filter node
4.4. Add the “X” to one click delete the input form the column filter node
5. For accessibility reasons I’d also add text like “Less or equal” at least as a tooltip to the operators
6. For string match operators null / empty is missing I beleive

That’s it for the time being :wink: Just wanted to get this out of my head …

Best
Mike

4 Likes

Internal ticket ID: AP-22915
Fix version(s): 5.3.2, 5.4.0
Other related topic(s): -

1 Like