Firstly to introduce myself - I work for TIBCO Spotfire in the data science team. I work as a Spotfire consultant, data and systems integration specialist and software developer.
I am very excited to announce that I released new versions of the TIBCO Spotfire integration nodes last week! The nodes are as follows:
- Information Link Reader - reads data from the Spotfire information model
- SBDF File Reader - reads data from Spotfire Binary data files. Can read data from the local file system or from SBDF files saved in the Spotfire library
- STDF/SBDF File Writer - writes data files in the Spotfire Binary or Text Data file formats. Can write to the local file system or to the Spotfire library - this is very useful for sharing business data amongst colleagues!
Note: you will need these nodes if you use the Infomatix Spotfire connector.
- Help -> Install New Software...
- Add a new repository... The URL is: http://www.knime.org/update/partner/2.11
- Choose the Spotfire File Nodes extension
- Next... Next... etc., until you complete the wizard, accepting installation of unsigned software, etc... KNIME will most likely want to restart when the installation is complete
- Once done, you should see a separate TIBCO category in the node browser
Please reply to this post if you have any questions/suggestions/bug reports!