while trying to restore all installed packages, the followign error is thrown. This is preventing me from testing some fixes from other tickets. I will attempt to mitigate the issue by manually installing the required packages.
Could not query updates site for missing extensions
No repository found at https://update.knime.com/community-contributions/5.2
However, all repositories are reachable:
The 5.2 update site for community extensions doesn’t exist yet. Try using the 5.1 update site instead.
Thanks @thor, maybe I recall it wrong but the nightly build repositories were set to point to 5.2. Can you confirm that or did my mind plaid a trick on me?
If that’s indeed the case, I’d suggest to:
- Add “nightly” instead of the next version which isn’t yet available
- Create Symlink(s) to the current stable version
- Add a note in the extension description right at the beginning which indicates this is the nightly build
This would allow to:
- Properly distinguish the repos
- Provide nightly extensions by simply removing the corresponding symlink to the current stable version
- Test stable and nightly extension in parallel (like Selnium Nodes do)