no permission to Cellprofiler

Hello,

I am trying to run a CellProfiler pipeline from within KNIME using the CellProfiler integration tools. I get the following error when trying to run the pipeline executor

ERROR     PipelineExecutorNodeDialog         Cannot run program "/Applications/CellProfiler.app/": error=13, Permission denied

Where can I change the permissions?

Thanks,

Marc

Hi Marc,

this seems to be a MAC problem. I will try to find out, how you can change the permissions in this case. I hope to come back to you with a solution soon!

Christian

Great, thanks a lot. The advantage of that problem is that it forced me to find a way using the KNIME image processing tools. :-) I now know a lot more.

Cheers,

Marc

I hope thats good news ;-) So to get CellProfiler running youc an try: chmod 755 /Applications/CellProfiler.app vielleicht.

Does this help?

Hi,

Sorry, no joy. The same error appeared again. I'll try on another computer when I'm back from holiday to see whether it is specific. I noticed that my computer behaves somewhat erratically.

Thanks,

Marc

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.