No serializer extension in python script

ERROR PythonKernel LookupError: No serializer extension having the id or processing python type “tuple” could be found.
ERROR Python Script (1⇒1) 0:2 Execute failed: An exception occured while running the python kernel. See console and log for details.

Hi,

In which line does the error occur? Are you able to run the code outside of KNIME?

Thank you,

Jeany

yes code is executing normally in python command prompt but not working in knime python snippet
not only code
only line pyOut=KIn in python snippet is also not working

Have you tried the Python Script (1=>1) node? The Python Snippet is a community extension, we would recommend to use Python Script nodes under Scripting/Python… There you also have features like syntax highlighting etc.

Best,
Jeany

Yes i tried this code even in python script
i got this
ERROR PythonKernel LookupError: No serializer extension having the id or processing python type “tuple” could be found.
ERROR Python Script (1⇒1) 0:2 Execute failed: An exception occured while running the Python kernel. See log for details.

Please see my answer in your other thread: How to execute python in knime. Did you already try that?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.