Old Node can see a Google Sheet, New Nodes Can't

Having a baffling issue. I was working on a routine that pulls a Google Sheet named “SOAR” from a Shared Drive. Worked fine, nbd.

Coming back on a later day, I now need to add a subroutine that appends to SOAR. However, the Append Sheet node can’t see it. In fact, if I put in a new Sheet Reader Node, it too can’t see it, but if I copy/paste the old Reader node, that duplicate CAN see the file.

No matter how I rejigger the flow, I cannot get a new node to see my Google Sheets file, only the old one. What the heck?

Also, any new nodes appear to see files that are stored… somewhere? In some limbo in the spaces between spaces? No one can find these files on our internal servers, no one knows how to get rid of these files. I’m guess some other routines accidentally wrote to the Knime server (?) during testing because they were left on default settings? Anyone know how to get to/delete those files? (The SOAR in that third screenshot is an accidental file write, not the actual file I want, which is why I want to delete them)

Google Connection Settings/Scope:

I was having the same issue. (and still am). Are you using Mac or PC? My issue was that the window view was very wonky, but I was able to select fields. When I reverted to using “Api Key” for authentication, the google sheet reader would not see any of the sheets. When I reverted back to “Interactive” for authentication and manually login, I would then be able to see the sheets in the connector node, select what I needed, then revert the authenticator node back to API Key. Huge PITA, but at least could keep going. Not sure if this helps you, or if you are using API Key authentication vs. Interactive.