one-to-one corresponding/match

Hi all, i’m working on order processing and want to set modle for order corresponding.
we’ve got order to customer as “Out”, order to supplier as “in”, but the quantity are not macth one by one and we need allocate them manually by item.
Attachement is an expamle and what i expected.
Can be different from the expection, the only target is find which “in” order can be used for “out” order.
Sample.xlsx (11.3 KB)

what i meet when drawing KNIME, is i don’t know how to do one by one correspond , how to calculate quantity and make it as a match condition. or maybe my whole idea is wrong, please help
Thanksssss

Hi @RubyWu,

thanks for providing the example dataset.

I would like to help you, but based on your example dataset it is for me not clear yet, based on which rules the two tables should be combined. Could you please give me a bit more details?

Cheers
Kathrin

1 Like

Hi @Kathrin , many thanks.

I updated a file for your reference.
testing.xlsx (1.6 MB)

For infomation, i finally solved problem with the method that duplicate/copy order information at order quantity to make every orders with one quantity.Then using 'sum of quantitty1 ’ from node moving aggregation to calculate sequence ,for both in & out data. at last, match same sequence.

Hope a better solution or any suggestion .Thanks a lot~!!!

(i’m not native speaker so hope my english not bother you too much …)

Hi @RubyWu,

happy to read that you found a solution.

I’m still not 100% sure how you want to match the two tables. Would you mind giving it another try and explain in more detail what you are trying to achieve?

Don’t worry about your english :slight_smile: I’m also not a native speaker and will give my best to understand it.

Cheers
Kathrin

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.