Online Course: [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics

This course is designed for those who are just getting started on their data science journey with KNIME Analytics Platform.

Course Focus

This course starts with a detailed introduction of KNIME Analytics Platform - from downloading it through to navigating the workbench. The course then introduces you to KNIME Analytics Platform covering the whole data science cycle from data import, manipulation, aggregation, visualization, model training, and deployment.

This is an instructor-led course consisting of four, 1-hour online sessions run by one of our KNIME data scientists. Each session has an exercise for you to complete at home and together, we will go through the solution at the start of the following session. The course concludes with a 15-minute wrap-up session.

Course Content

• Session 1: Introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform and Data Import
  • Session 2: Data Manipulation & Data Aggregation
  • Session 3: Data Visualization & Data Mining I
  • Session 4: Data Mining II & Deployment

If you are interested in signing up:

Hey,

I just started this course to reacquaint myself with KNIME. I downloaded the workflow from KNIME Hub but found that the workflow does not match the courses contant when it comes to the exercises. For example, the course has an exercise to filter row and columns referring to 03 Row and Column Filtering, but the workflow contains 03. Visualization. Am I missing something?

Hello @Brausepaul,

have you managed to figure it out? Maybe you taking L1-DS self-paced course? Just checked and seems Online (instructor led) L1-DS course differ from self-paced so that might be the reason behind workflow exercises not matching.

(Additionally instructor-led L1-DS course is starting today if you still haven’t reacquainted yourself with KNIME :wink: )

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Yes, I am on the self-paced path. Thanks.

1 Like