This course is about text mining, its theory, concepts, and applications. Specifically, the course focuses on the acquisition, processing and mining of textual data with KNIME Analytics Platform.
You will learn how to use the Text Processing Extension to read textual data into KNIME, enrich it semantically, preprocess it, transform it into numerical data, and extract information and knowledge from it through descriptive analytics (data visualization, clustering) and predictive analytics (regression, classification) methods. The course also covers popular text mining applications including social media analytics, topic detection and sentiment analysis.
Put what you’ve learnt into practice with the hands-on exercises.
- Introduction to Text Processing and Importing
- Text Tokenization and Enrichment
- Transformation, and Classification Models
- Visualization, Clustering, and Topic Modeling
- Movie Forecasting Use Case, Recap and final Q&A
If you are interested in signing up: