Palladian multipart/form-data

Hi ALL !

i have to submit a POST request with enctype multipart/form-data to submit a picture. Is this possible with Palladian?

Thank you.

Is this possible with Palladian?

Yes, see here: POST in HTTP-Retriever - including file upload (multiple body content)

– Philipp

PS: A disclaimer, as this was posted in the “KNIME Server” section – please keep in mind, that you’ll need a commercial license when using Palladian in conjunction with the commercial KNIME server.

2 Likes

Hey! I am using the same workflow and it is really useful but i keep getting an illegal parameter error for the name while uploading an xlsx file. Do you have any suggestions ?

Hey! I am using the same workflow and it is really useful but i keep getting an illegal parameter error for the name while uploading an xlsx file. Do you have any suggestions ?

Hi,

that’s most likely a configuration-related issue. (e.g. invalid parameter name, invalid structure, …). Without knowing more details, I suggest to double check everything.

If you need more detailed help, you can post the workflow so that someone else here can have a look.

– Philipp

Adding the workflow here and thanks for your help in advance.post_to_cdd.knwf (72.1 KB)

Thanks – would you be able to share the required file(s) and the token as well for testing this? Without that I cannot test the workflow. You can send this to mail@palladian.ws if you don’t want to share it here.

– Philipp

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.