Parameter Optimization Running Time is Too Long

Hi,

So I have around 60.000 rows and 900 columns of historical data for training and with parameter optimization, the running time for the process is too long.

I was wondering whether there are any thing I can do fastened the process?

Thanks.

make sure that you do not use “brute force” and check each variable. Also the question do you really need 899 features?
br

1 Like

Currently I am running with “backward feature elimination” and these 900 columns contain all binary values for my inputs such as product ID, holiday, and others. But, for feature selection I only select around 40 columns for the features.

Thanks

So you run your optimization on 40 not 900 columns ?
And this still takes too much time? Maybe you could try different optimization techniques provided in the node
br

I think I know why it runs so slow, it is mainly because I wanted to use multi algorithm and next determine the best model. It is because I run all algorithm at the same time that caused to run time so slow.

Maybe you know any other idea if I want to use this kind of approach and utilize the parameter optimization node?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.