Pie/Donut Chart

Dear Knimers,

Please need help to get this output in Knime if the count is scattered like below

A B C D E F G H K
11 3
6 1 5 1
12 6 2 1 8
3 1
1 1
3 2 2
2 2 2 1 1 1
1 1 1 1
13 2 12

Thank you

Hello @Prag_Mor,

can you explain it a bit more? Are columns (A,B,C…) your nominal values? What aggregation method you need? Should missing values be taken into account?

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Its sum of all the values

Please check below for the correct input

A 7000
B 300
C 900
D 300
E 10
F 5

Hello @Prag_Mor,

if I got it right use Unpivoting node and include all columns as value columns and none are retained. Then simply configure Pie/Donut Chart node with ColumnNames as category column with aggregation method sum with ColumnValues as frequency column.

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Thank you @ipazin

it worked

is there a way we can download the pie-chart as a excel from knime?

1 Like

Hello @Prag_Mor,

glad you made it. It’s is possible to have images from KNIME in Excel. See here:

(Tip: there’s a forum search you can use like I just did to find above linked topic. And maybe you’ll find answer faster :wink: )

Br,
Ivan

Thank you @ipazin

Yes you are correct, its not working for me as well to export as an excel files.

Will check in forum.

Hello @Prag_Mor,

it’s not working? You get some error or?

Br,
Ivan

@ipazin mean to say no option to download/export as an excel

Hello @Prag_Mor,

you mean download/export chart from View? If so that can not be done but you can export it to Excel as explained in above linked topic.

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.