Export Charts on an Excel sheet

Hello there,
I have been trying to export several charts on an Excel file, but it appears that this does not work. At least not in my way.
I managed to export the chart as an image (i used the image writer node), but, is it possible to export it on an excel sheet instead?

Hi there @mucu,

Have you tried Image To Table node and then write it to Excel?

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Hi @ipazin,
Thank you for your response.
I tried what you suggested, it worked (i had to also use the Render to image node in order to convert it to png).
Although now I have another problem… I have difficulties with the image resizing.
Initially, the chart exported on the excel file was really small and could only fit in the first cell. I tried to change the size of it (by adjusting the Chart node and the Render to Image node configuration options), but even though I tried so many width&height combinations, the image only gets distorted.
Could you please advise?

Hi there @mucu,

yep, Renderer to Image node is necessary in some cases as well. There you can also define your image size if you want bigger one. Also in case you get odd image size afterwards take a look at this topic: Table image export to Excel: odd image size

Hope this helps!

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Hey @ipazin
Thanks a lot for your help!!
Everything seems to work fine now!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @mucu,
glad to her that :slight_smile:
Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.