Please help me set up my Keras Network

knime.log (1.5 MB)

Hi @Tinashe and welcome to the forum.

First of all, there’s a lot going on in your KNIME log. It looks like your most recent errors are along these lines:

Caused by: org.knime.python2.kernel.PythonIOException: The connection attempt timed out. Please consider increasing the socket timeout using the VM option ‘-Dknime.python.connecttimeout=’.
Also make sure that the communication between KNIME and Python is not blocked by a firewall and that your hosts configuration is correct.

The log gives you a couple of suggestions for you to try, but the first place to start is probably to check the KNIME Documentation for setting up Python and deep learning: KNIME Deep Learning Integration Installation Guide

If that doesn’t work, please post some more details about where you’re running into trouble so we can narrow down the problem. Posting an example workflow usually helps the troubleshooting process too.

2 Likes

Hello @Tinashe,

Have you considered looking at the HUB? There is plenty of examples that you could look into to understand how to perform DeepLearning with Keras :
Hub : KNIME Hub
Hub (Keras Searched) : Keras – KNIME Hub
Example : 03 Define DL Network with Keras – KNIME Hub

DeepLearning with Keras is very complex and difficult to modelise. So you should really take a look at what is available :slight_smile:

Br,
Samir

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, I am new to the KNIME platform and using it to do my academic project. Let me try and see if there is a step I missed from the Installation guide

1 Like

Thank you, let me take a look at the examples and familiarise myself with the Keras Deep Learning

No worries,

When you have set up something close to what you want, don’t hesitate to come back for help. It definitely will be easier when you have something to work with.

Br,
Samir

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.