Possibility to open the browser table output

Hi I want to come in the last step after I have poured my data in the database in the last step of the table output browser open automatically and show me output Is this possible in the program knime ?
this is my work flow :

I want this table to be displayed automatically in my browser :

If you want to display the results in your web browser, you could run the workflow as a Data App on KNIME Hub or Server (putting the Table View (JavaScript) node inside a component first).

If you just plan to run it in KNIME AP, what you have above is what you’ll get.

2 Likes

Hello @alimly13
If you work with Py from time to time :wink: , there’s a possibility to work out the table with the ‘plotly table’ library. When you show the table from KNIME, it opens your default browser as viewer.

As an example. If you open the HUB workflow that I posted; test to un-hash code line 25 in ‘Python View’ node, and make it run again.

Furthermore, you have the possibility to easily code a HTML output for your custom table:

BR

1 Like

Can’t it be done with knime analytics platform? Because I use this, it was probably because of this, it couldn’t be done, right?

Can’t it be done with knime analytics platform? Because I use this, it was probably because of this, it couldn’t be done, right?
If I install knime server, is it possible, can you give me more guidance on how to do this?

I think our documentation should get your started: KNIME Data Apps Beginners Guide

In the first step, I have to come and add knime hub. In this step, when I want to add it, it asks me for two addresses, which address should I enter?

thanks bro , can you give me a python code for this solution?

Hello @alimly13
You can find a sample workflow in the linked post. It’s already published in my Community HUB

There’s the possibility to play around with HTML output, that currently it isn’t coded in this example workflow.

BR

1 Like

Thanks, I saw your community hub
I want to show the output of the table in the browser, not in the program itself
Do you have a solution for this?

Hello @alimly13
I will try to explain better myself. In the following post there’s a link to mentioned workflow:

Once you open the WF; you will have to edit the script in ‘Python View’ node:

And finally: un-comment/remove-hash (#) in code line 25. This command line will pop up the table in your default browser.

This is just to pop up the table in your default browser; As requested in topic tittle and description.

Furthermore. If you are looking for a full dashboard (component) to be deployed in browser view. You will have to move into other Py or R tools.

BR

1 Like