Post transformed content to web form

Hi KNIMErs,

I know that the Selenium Nodes are an amazing resource for extracting all kinds of data, especially for “dynamic” websites.

But I wonder if they also allow me to publish back to a website? I have something like a content management system, which I want to populate with 100s of articles (no, I am not trying to spam, it’s just another idea from my roleplaying environment, see here).

As I am “so in love” with KNIME :wink: I wondered if it could be used to publish transformed data as well? I tried to search but didn’t really come up with some threads here (maybe I’m just using the wrong search terms)…

Thank you in advance and a WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

1 Like

Hi kowisoft,

I have just seen your previous post – that’s super-amazing and I promptly put it on my read list for next year! :slight_smile:

As my presence is required in the kitchen currently, I will only answer briefly for now: What you’re planning to do, sounds like a great use-case for the Selenium nodes. Several of our users have in fact used them quite often not only for extracting data, but also for automating tedious data input tasks.

Unfortunately I do not have a workflow which I could publicly share at the moment, but I’d be more than happy to help and support with your specific task – would you be able to share the link and some sample data of your scenario? (you can also send this directly to me to mail@seleniumnodes.com if you’d rather not share it publicly).

Happy, healthy, inspiring new year for now!

–Philipp

1 Like

Hey Philipp,

thank you very much for the kind words, I really appreciate that! :smile:

I will reach out to you by email. Maybe we can create something shareable so the community would also benefit from it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.