Pouring information into the clickhouse database

Hello, I connected to the clickhouse database using the db connector node, now I want to transfer the information I have in knime to this database, for this I connected the db writer node to the db connector and set the settings according to the picture, now I want to run the node It gives me this error, what should I do?
db writer node settings :

Node error when running :

Hello @alimly13 ,
Clickhouse DB seems to require a special CREATE TABLE statement that requires an ENGINE information. This is not possible with the DB Writer node. However you could use the DB Table Creator node and specify the ENGINE via the Additional Options tab where you insert a statement like

ENGINE = MergeTree()

Once the DB Table Creator executed successfully you can use the DB Insert node to insert the data.
Bye
Tobias

3 Likes

Is this what you mean?

table creator setting :

When I choose these settings, I still can’t run node :

Hello @alimly13 ,
yes. However it seems that you haven’t specified any column for the db table. The easiest way to create the columns is by selecting the “Use dynamic settings…” option and connect the KNIME table with the new added input port.
Bye
Tobias

1 Like

The dynamic setting option is disabled for me, how can I activate it?

Let me also tell you that after cleaning the data I had, I just created a database in Clickhouse and connected it to my database using node db connector and I did not create any tables or anything else in my database, I just created the database itself and This is my work flow :

Hi,
to enable the option drag and drop the KNIME data table connection onto the plus icon below the DB Session input port.
Bye
Tobias

I used this option in schema table and table in this node :

Even in the column section, she made a precise column :

As you can see, in the previous node, it is connected to my click hos database and there is no connection problem :

But when I run node, it gives me this error, what should I do?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.