Prediction using Train and Test datasets

Hello. I have two text files, one is train dataset and other is test dataset. I want prediction but have no idea how to predict the test dataset based on train dataset? I am using KNIME 3.4. 

Best Regards

Alam

Hi Alam,

give our learning material on our website a try: https://www.knime.com/nodeguide/analytics. There (and on the example-server within the KNIME Analytics Platform) you will find many examples on how to build a predictive model. If you still have questions after studying these materials, don't hesitate to ask me again.

Cheers,
Marten

Thank you very much Marten. I am attaching my workflow. Using Naive Bayes Predictor the results of prediction are seems wrong.

Thanks

Alam 

Hi Alam,

why do you think the results are wrong and what does it even mean in this classification task context?

Cheers
Marten

Hi Marten 

Yes the results are wrong. In this task i have train dataset and i am test datasetht on it to find the accuracy and prediction. When i am running the predictor give me 0% accuracy.

Regards

Alam

Your test dataset does not even have labels ("?"), so how would you determine an accuracy for it?

What's the idea behind this task?

Hi qqilihq

Oh yes, you are right :) actually i want to predict the accuracy of my test dataset. 

Regards

Alam

Ok (I assume you mixed up test and train in above's post again, but nevermind ?)

As I'm on a mobile currently, I cannot look at your workflow. What kind of preprocessing do you apply to the text before feeding it to the Naive Bayes nodes?

Hi qqilihq.

I have done "Preprocessing" (Row Filter, Column Filter, String to Doc, Case converter, Stopwords and Stemming)

Regards

Alam