Preprocessing error Could not create DocumentBufferedFileStoreCell for document

Hi,

I have about 7000+ rows of data with titles and abstracts (around 20-30 sentences per abstract). I have read it from csv, and column filtered and strings to documents. I have applied taggers and bow creator. Then I wanted to preprocess the documents. However, I get these errors

ERROR Number Filter        0:14       Could not create DocumentBufferedFileStoreCell for document: 8690713e-3

WARN  Punctuation Erasure  0:10       Selected document column "Preprocessed Document" could not be found in the input data table.

WARN  KNIMEApplication$3              Potential deadlock in SWT Display thread detected. Full thread dump will follow as debug output.
WARN  KNIMEApplication$4              Potential deadlock in AWT Event Queue detected. Full thread dump will follow as debug output.

It would be much appreciated how I can fix this or de-route the preprocessing steps.

Thanks.

Hi Stider,

is the output table of the Strings to Document node available? Can you open the output view and inspect the table? Which is the last node that worked properly and the first one with the error, in your workflow?

Cheers, Kilian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.