problem connecting via SFTP

Good day

I have a problem I am trying to make an SFTP connection from the knime server with a .pem key with a flow but from my local computer the connection from the server works for me when I do the test from the command line it also works for me but when I try to run flow I get the error List Remote Files (legacy) 817: 3 - ERROR: Execute failed: invalid privatekey: [B @ 49c2188c

I attach the screenshots of the error and that the connection can be made from the command line

Hi @lizardovanegas , can you show us how you are using the keyfile in Knime?

Also, is there any reason why you are using the legacy nodes?

You can use the SSH Connector along with the List Files/Folders nodes like this:

By default, the List Files/Folders does not show an input connection port, but you can add it by clicking on the 3 dots:

1 Like

Hi @bruno29a

look this is the node configuration.

flows are built in older versions

I thank you in advance.

Hi @lizardovanegas , config looks to be ok. Is the “Test connection” in the SSH Connection node successful? Can you try it and tell us what’s the message you get?

1 Like

hello, @bruno29a comes out correctly when i perform the connection test

Hi @lizardovanegas , that’s not the test I was referring to. We know that the node runs correctly. The test I was referring to was this:

In any case, it appears that the keyfile should be in OpenSSH keyfile format, so you need to convert your pem file.

1 Like

Hi @lizardovanegas , the new SSH Connector supports pem file. The Legacy one accepts only OpenSSH Keyfile format.

So, if you use the new SSH Connector node, you will be able to use the pem file without having to convert it.

SSH Connector (legacy):
Keyfile
Location of the keyfile. Note that the key file has to be in OpenSSH key file format.

SSH Connector:
Key file:

• This node supports the following private key formats: RFC4716 (default OpenSSH2 private key format), PKCS#8, PKCS#1 (traditional PEM format, OpenSSL-compatible), and ppk (PuTTY format).
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.