Problem running KNIME via Task Scheduler

Hi,

I’m having a strange problem with KNIME 5.0: the attached workflow runs smoothly from the KNIME UI.

I created a batch file in the C:\Temp folder which contains the following instructions:

@echo off
"C:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe" -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -nosplash -nosave -reset -workflowDir="C:\Temp\Overdue PO Milestones" > "C:\Temp\KnmieLog. txt"

Even running the batch file directly from Windows Explorer everything works fine and I get the following log:

CompileCommand: exclude javax/swing/text/GlyphView.getBreakSpot bool exclude = true
WARN Thread-10 PythonKernel <string>:13: UserWarning: FixedFormatter should only be used together with FixedLocator

If instead I try to schedule the execution of the batch file via Task Scheduler (with the same Windows user) the workflow remains blocked and the log file shows the following messages:

CompileCommand: exclude javax/swing/text/GlyphView.getBreakSpot bool exclude = true
WARN KNIME-Worker-1-DB Query Reader 3:2 Node Node can't be executed - Node "Column Expressions" not available from extension "KNIME Expressions" (provided by "KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland"; plugin "org. knime.expressions.base" is not installed)
WARN KNIME-Worker-0-GroupBy 3:14:3 Node Node can't be executed - Node "Column Expressions" not available from extension "KNIME Expressions" (provided by "KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland"; plugin "org. knime.expressions.base" is not installed)
WARN KNIME-Worker-1-Numeric Outliers 3:14:5 Node Node can't be executed - Node "Column Expressions" not available from extension "KNIME Expressions" (provided by "KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland"; plugin "org .knime.expressions.base" is not installed)

Can anyone please give me a clue on how to fix this?

Thank you,
Marco

Overdue PO Milestones.knwf (69.3 KB)

P.S.: Other workflows run correctly also via Task Scheduler

Have you tried version 4.7 as well?
br

Yes, with the excact same results … :unamused:
mm

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.