Problem Using Strings to Document

I am trying to read in xml, convert to string, and then convert to a document. When I use the node "Strings to Document" it gives me this error:

ERROR Strings To Document  2:413      Execute failed: File store factory not expected to be null at this point

It was working on another computer, so could I just be missing an extension?

Hi,

what is your input table for the Strings to Document node?

You need at least one string column containing the text and additional string columns for e.g. title etc.

Cheers, Kilian

Hi,

I saw this post in the Forum. I could not find any documentation about the Strings to Document node. Several questions arose:

1) Title -> should it be unique (no duplicates) ? -> are there any string length limitations ? Is it Ok if I don't check the checkbox here ?

2) Authors -> should it be unique (no duplicates) ? -> are there any string length limitations ? Is it Ok if I don't check the checkbox here ? Can it be the same as in 1) ?

3) Document source -> should it be unique (no duplicates) ? -> are there any string length limitations ? Is it Ok if I don't check the checkbox here ? Can it be the same as in 1) Can it be the same as in 2) ?

4) Document Category -> is it Ok if I just ignore this for now ?

If you can help me, it would be greatly appreciated (P.S. I need to find one way or another to use the nodes that start from a document list -> preferably not by first exporting the fields contents with a script into a file. Kiss solutions first, please.

Greetings,

Didier