Problem with opening Keras nodes on server jobs

Hi,

I would like to run some performance tets on our KNIME server and faced an error. The workflow I try to execute is taken from here:
kathrin/Codeless Deep Learning with KNIME – Cancer_Cell_Classification – KNIME Hub

I can run it on my computer, and I can also execute the nodes on the server. However, when I try to open the configuration of Keras nodes, I get this error:

(I spell it out for better search results of other users: The dialog cannot be opened. Problem retrieving port object spec for port of type Keras Deep Learning Network. Problem deserializing port object spec of type … )

Any ideas what can be the problem? The environment is installed, I use an environment propagation node and the nodes execute without an error. Still it would be good to see their configuration.

All the best,
Agi

Hi @Agi

Thank you so much for your question.

I tried to reproduce it to no success. I was wondering: is this a workflow that was saved executed, or maybe is this a workflow that used to be a job on the server?

Best wishes
Ana

Hi @ana_ved ,

Thanks for trying to reproduce. This error appears when I run the workflow as a job on the server. The workflow was reset before deployment.

All the best,
Agnes

Hi @Agi

Would it be ok for us to have a call where you show me the issue? Could you reach out to me via support@knime.com so we can schedule something?

Best wishes
Ana