Problems with Oracle TIMESTAMPTZ (with timezone)

I am currently trying to read some data in an Oracle db where I have a field that generates some problems with the new DB Labs connector.
According to what I see in SQL Developper, the problematic field is
EVENT_TIMESTAMP TIMESTAMP(6) WITH TIME ZONE
It shows without problem there:

What I get when I am trying to read with the latest Oracle DB connector is the following error message:

WARN DB Table Selector (Labs) 3:48 Error during fetching data from the database: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Type:-101 is not a valid Types.java value.
WARN DB Table Selector (Labs) 3:48 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Type:-101 is not a valid Types.java value.

With the “official” database connector (with the latest Oracle jdbc driver), I get the following
I found some related material on the forum but it is concerning the “official” database connector and I would like to use the DB Labs connector which is much faster.

Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

SĂ©bastien

@ipazin, @tobias.koetter
This is similar to a problem you solved previously (wrong Oracle data types mapping). Could be of interest to you.

Regards

Hello szawadski,
this problem should be fixed with the next version of the DB framework which will be released soon. If you want to try it before the release download the latest nightly built.
Thanks for all your valuable feedback and patience.
Bye
Tobias

4 Likes

Hello @tobias.koetter, indeed, it works perfectly now.
Thanks for the rapid fix :slightly_smiling_face:

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like