Proxy at work // Examples issue // Get Request

Hi all

I have changed job and I have been introduced to Knime last month. Before I was using R and there was always someone to help me with proxy. I am now lost and I was not able to find anyone that could help within organisation.

I have the following issues:

Example and extensions - time out

I am not able to access server examples, I am not even able to download zip files from website.

When I try to install Text processing extension I get the following:
"An error occurred while collecting items to be installed

session context was:(profile=KNIMEProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).

Unable to read repository at http://update.knime.com/analytics-platform/3.7/knid=01-a1706db215b04cd2/org/3.7/3.7.0/plugins/org.apache.tika.app_1.18.0.jar.

Read timed out"

I have tried to connect Company House API and I am getting again time out in get request.

In Knime in my proxy connections I have only proxy entry set up HTTP Host Dynamic Port Dynamic Auth No.

I was asked by ICT helpdesk to get proxy settings as they are not able to help as this is difficult to resolve…

Bear in mind noone has used R or Python here and Knime is fairly new and not used by many withing organisation.

Thank you so much for your help.

Could you see if this settings can help you

3 Likes

Thank you I will try this!

It worked magic.

Thank you so much

1 Like