public server cannot be accessed

What’s the guest password for your public server at http://public-server.knime.com:80/knime ?

Hello @shouldsee and welcome to the community!

Can I suggest two other ways to access workflows for which a password is not required?

• Via the EXAMPLES server in the KNIME Explorer (just double click and it will log you in automatically)
  • Via the fancy new Workflow Hub!
2 Likes

Thanks Scott. Do I have to install KNIME Explorer in order to view the server interface? I kinda want to do a zero-installation preview.

Kind regards
Feng

Hi @shouldsee -

Just to clear up some terminology, KNIME Analytics Platform is our free, open source product. The KNIME Explorer is just a window within it that displays different KNIME servers you may have access to, one of which is the EXAMPLES server.

If you’re wanting to check out our WebPortal - that’s a feature available within our commercial KNIME Server product. If you’d like, we could have someone from our customer care team present a demo of KNIME Server for you, highlighting the WebPortal functionality. Alternately, you could check out a 30-day free trial of KNIME Server via AWS. If you’re interested, let me know and I will put you in contact with someone who can help.

Thanks for clarification. What’s the price for the enterprise webportal tho?

Hi @shouldsee -

WebPortal is a feature offered with all three versions of KNIME Server - small, medium, and large. Pricing information is available here.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.