Pull out latest time stamp status per order id

Hi everyone,
in the given file
for particular order id
i want to pick the status of latest time stamp but if the latest time stamp status is “failed” i have to chek whether the old time stamp have “capture” status or not if that is available i have to pick that one for particular order id

please help me in this i will be thankfull to you.

Hi,

You can start with “Group loop start” node in which you can process the order id. in the loop use
“Group by” node to make groups of order id and status in the manual aggregation you can extraxt (with maximum method) the maximum timestamp for each status. To choose the right one you can try with Rule engine.

Regards
Andrej

2 Likes

i am not able to get your logic please ellaborate it more.

Hi @hashim980 , it would be easier to elaborate and even show the logic if you provided some sample data to work with.

We cannot copy the data from a screenshot. We have to manually enter these values, and for what you are asking, we would need to use quite a few records, so that is asking us to do manual data entry. I am sure this is what’s preventing a lot of people from participating.

Can you please provide some sample data?

2 Likes

Hi,

Look at this
Idea_1.knwf (1.1 KB)

Hope it helps you

Regards
Andrej

p.s. the order id 83341 is only refunded so in the final table is missing … is this OK

1 Like

Hey @andrejz , not sure if this issue is on my side, but when open your workflow, I get a blank workflow. There’s no node in there…

Was the workflow exported properly? 1.1KB for the workflow seems quite small.

2 Likes

I was thinking of some kind of sorter, lag and grouping solution approach. Always good to see what others come up with.
br

1 Like

Hi,

I am sorry … yes I have made a mistake during the export

Idea_1.knwf (56.5 KB)

Regards
Andrej

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.