PUT Request 415 Error "No data must be sent when creating workflow groups"

Hi all,

I am trying to create the following maintenance workflow:

1 - I get a list of all the workflows in the server older than X days → this works good
2 - I move all these workflows in a workflow group via PUT Request → this works good
3 - I try to replace the “LastEditedOn” JSON value to the Execution time via PUT Request → I get the following 415 error"

Here a sample of the step 3:

The step 3 is necessary because otherwise the workflows that have been moved will be listed again when I execute step 1. Besides, we want to give the chance to the users to copy the workflows from the folder 2 to their own server folder if needed - and that the X days condition is restarted for these workflows.

I am not sure what am I doing wrong? I have tried changing the “Content-Type” request header to application/json but nothing changes.

I have another workflow that automatically changes the status of a schedule from enabled to disabled, also adding the execution time and I don’t face any issues.

I can provide more details if needed.

Thanks you.

You cannot change the metadata of repository items with a REST calls. The call that you believe does this is instead creating new workflow groups and therefore you get this error message.
Metadata of repository items can only be changed by editing it inside KNIME Analytics Platform and then uploading the change workflow to the server.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.