Qualifications Round - 19 Feb - 25 Feb, 2024 [CLOSED]

Hi teams,

Welcome to the KNIME Game of Nodes. Finally it’s time to start with the qualifications round! :tada:

Each team has a dedicated private space on the KNIME Community Hub. Go to Spaces of KNIME Game of Nodes – KNIME Community Hub, click the “Sign in” button and sign in with your KNIME Hub credentials. In your team’s private space, you will find a folder named after the current round of the tournament with the challenge you will need to solve.

Solution delivery:

Deliver your solution as a separate workflow and name it: Solution_Qualifications_<your_team_name>. In subsequent rounds, replace “Qualifications” with “Round_16”, “Round_8”, etc. Place your solution workflow in the same folder of the challenge workflow.

Qualifications details:

• Start: February 19, 2024
  • End: February 25, 2024 (submission by 11:59 PM CET)**. **We will verify the date and time of the latest edits.
  • Assessment period: February 26 - March 3, 2024.

More info:

Best of luck to all of you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Roberto

9 Likes

I can’t Register Kaggle.com and download the dataset document due to network limitations, can anyone help forward it? Thank you。

Hi @CandyKang I’ve placed the dataset file in the challenge folder in your team’s private space. :slight_smile:

Please in future rounds get in touch with me a bit earlier in the week, if you have troubles accessing the data. I won’t always be able to react this promptly during the weekend. :wink:

Best of luck,
Roberto

1 Like