Querying Active Directory

HI All,

Is there a way connecting to Active Directory and querying users information (like SAMAccountname, Department etc.) from Knime? This can be achieved PowerShell, MS SQL Server and other analytical software.

Hi @shajooae,

Thanks for contacting us!

Kindly be informed that it looks like you need the LDAP integration. It’s one of the features of KNIME Server Large
(see KNIME Server Pricing | KNIME here you can find the list of features).

Best regards,
Dzhanhir

1 Like

I suggest you take a look at Microsoft Graph API as this allows you to query AD accounts assuming you are not using on premise AD.

You can see the documentation here, Use the Microsoft Graph API - Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Docs and they have a Graph Explorer site where you can find and test the different endpoints, Graph Explorer | Try Microsoft Graph APIs - Microsoft Graph

1 Like

Hi @dzhanhir
Thanks for your response. My query is not about LDAP integration for making SSO but Querying AD objects.

Kind Regards
shajooae

Hi @bobpeers,

Many thanks for your response. My query is not about LDAP integration for making SSO but Querying AD objects of “on premise” AD.

Thanks
shajooae

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.