Question about MLP output

Dear all

I would like to combine the classification results from two models (one from text classification from document using MLP, another set from structured data from logistic regression). I am considering to use their classification probabilities to determine the final classification. However, I don’t know how to obtain the classification probability from MLP, can someone suggest the way of doing it? or any better to combine the result?

Thanks
Lawson

Hi @Lawson -

Which node(s) are you using for prediction? Many predictor nodes contain a checkbox option to Append columns with normalized class distribution, which will output the probabilities (see below).

1 Like

Yes, I have clicked this option, but the output is the classification bar (not numeric value), not the probability of classification. Then, how can I get the probability?

Try right clicking on the column header, select Available Renderers, and choose Standard Double. Does that help?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.