repetition of a specific field in the workflow if it does not reach the desired number of data

Hi;
repetition of a specific field in the workflow if it does not reach the desired number of data

If the number of rows received is 10 lines or less, repeat if more than 10 lines continue
How can I do please sample workflow @armingrudd

Hi there,

you can use loop with Variable Condition Loop End node. Try it out and and if any problems feel free to ask questions :wink:

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Hi @umutcankurt.
Sorry for the delay, As @ipazin suggested, you can use a Generic Loop Start and Variable Condition Loop End nodes to build a loop construct for that. To create the variable for the loop end condition, use the Extract Table Dimension node, the Table row to Variable node and the Rule Engine Variable node.
The rule engine creates the variable with values e.g. “yes” if the number of rows is equal or above 10 and “no” if it’s below 10. Then in the loop end node set the condition for this variable to = yes.

:blush:

3 Likes

Hi; Armin @armingrudd
First of all, it doesn’t matter if I wait for you.
Thank you for your answer. But I don’t know exactly what to do if you can add me a simple example workflow. I’m very pleased when you’re available.

Hi; Ivan @ipazin
Thanks for the answer, but as I wrote above, an example helps me a lot.

Here you are:

row_count.knwf (15.7 KB)

You have to replace the Row Filter with your nodes in the loop.

:blush:

1 Like

@armingrudd
Thanks Armin was great this solution for me. :medal_military::medal_military::medal_military::+1:
Thanks to you I’ve solved many problems and learn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.